Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I have a fan!


Just yesterday while browsing in my local Wal-Mart, I was recognized by a fan of the show. Not having been in the public spotlight all that long, this kind of thing overwhelms me a little. But, as the man asked a few questions and another customer joined in, I quickly became more comfortable. It didn’t take long for me to realize why I long to make fishing my fulltime career…I love everything about it.

Not only do I like the actual fishing and the outdoors in general, but I also like teaching others about fishing as well. Now as I rode home a little while later I couldn’t help but smile…I have a fan. Sure, I have been approached out on the water before, but this time seemed to put all the hard work in perspective.

Before our conversation ended my new friend informed me that he and his brother watched all my shows and have seen all my videos on YouTube. He went on to say that because of watching what I do he and his brother had recently ordered two kayaks and were waiting on them to come in. Just so happens that the kayak company is one that I have been trying desperately to get their attention. I believe in karma 100%. Native Watercraft…you are welcome.

To my new friends, may the wind always be at your back and your lines stay tight.

Lowell   Please subscribe  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRhws6QFWuKmXbHcW10CrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment