Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 31, 2017

My Future in Fishing

I know this title will immediately gain the attention to those close to me. No, I am not about to stop fishing. My love for the sport was ingrained in me many years ago by my parents. This past year I have changed careers which for the next few months will limit my time out on the water. This limited time to fish makes it very hard to put together a weekly fishing show. The show has a fanbase that seems to be growing and is well liked by many.

As many of you know I also have a YouTube channel where I put old fishing shows and my personal fishing videos.  https://youtu.be/z8VKcEgdhLIAs  I enter 2018, I often wonder which direction should I concentrate on…videos or TV. I enjoy the teaching aspect of both videos and TV. I realize what a tremendous opportunity I have been given. At the same time, I realize to continue in TV, I will need some help to truly be successful. Up until now I have run the show basically as a hobby.

I have considered taking on a partner to share airtime with me. This will give more than one perspective of the techniques being used and add character and spontaneity to the show. I have also considered hiring a general manager/sales person for the show. Why would I put all this out there for the world to read? Well because I have many friends out there and your feedback is both welcome and trusted. Any advice on this subject is welcome and appreciated…even criticism. 


So…what are you waiting for, let me know what you think.

Lowell Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment